Home
Sponsors

 

2019 Greater Moncton Dragon Boat Festival

 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

 $156,000

 

Another great day at the Greater Moncton Dragonboat Festival. My 12th one volunteering at. Have Co-chaired with Carole Murphy the last few years. We have an incredible core group, Chris WestHannah WestDavid Owen, Roger Richard, Joel Flanagan and Carm Golding. Get it done people.

High School event raised $103,000 and the Community/Corporate one raised another $53,000 for a total of $156,000, the most we have ever raised by over $15,000.

Since the Festival started in 2006 it has raised$1.6 million. 60% to Lion’s Sick Children’s Fund and the other 40% goes to charities the teams choose. Love My Greater Moncton....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tentative:

GMDBF Practice Weekend: May 23/24, 2020

GMDBF Festival: May 29/30, 2020

 

 

Close
Invalid username or password
Forgot Password?
Close